Zipline Tours >
Ultimate Adventure Package
Those who aren’t afraid to experience all the thrills that Coral Crater Adventure Park has to offer are just the right candidates for our Ultimate Adventure Package. This really is the most exciting tour you’ll find. It includes not only our complete range of six high-flying ziplines, but also an awesome selection of other adventure activities will make your blood rush a little faster during this tour.
All six of our ziplines are included in the Ultimate Adventure Package. Try them all and pick your favorite from the lines that range between 300 and 900 feet. The highest lines take you soaring above the tropical canopy of trees like a bird in flight.
State-of-the-art braking technology and safety equipment make this ride perfect for kids and adults alike. Ziplining is so easy, even first-timers enjoy the feeling of ultimate freedom as they rush down our lines. There’s no need to choose between action adventures when you’re at Coral Crater. With the Ultimate Adventure Package, you can have it all. In addition to our ziplines, you’ll also find:
Experience the feeling of falling freely from great height! This adventure offers you all the adrenaline rush without any of the risk. Enjoy the ultimate rush on this heart-stopping activity.
Challenge your friends and yourself to a climb straight up the wall. Our climbing wall offers easy to difficult routes for big and small adventurers. Do you dare to make it all the way to the top? We’ll see you there!
Our Aerial Adventure Tower welcomes you with one challenge after another high above the stunning landscapes of Oahu. Test your balance and nerves as you unleash your inner ninja. Don’t forget to take a moment on the rest platforms between challenges to appreciate the panoramic island view you can catch from this height.
ATV Off-Road Adventure
Now that you’ve had a good look at the treetops of Coral Crater, how about a tour underneath the green canopy? The Off-Road Adventure is included in our Ultimate Package. See Oahu’s lush green jungles from the best angle as you race down a muddy track with our ATVs. Don’t be afraid to get a little dirt on you as you race your friends down the jungle path.
This all-day combo is ideal for adventurers who don’t want to miss a thing. Situated just a short distance from Honolulu, Coral Crater is easy to reach and surely one of the most thrilling experiences Oahu has to offer. Families, friends and couples alike enjoy this extraordinary playtime. You're sure to make some unforgettable memories while you're here.
Zipline Waiver/Tandem Information:
Tandem is Available
Children under the weight of 50 pounds will need to ride tandem with a guide, per safety regulations.
For the waivers form we will need either a parent or guardian who are 18 years and older to sign for the minors. We also do require a guest who is 18 or older to be on tour or at least remain on property while the minor is on tour.
In the case of birthday parties and groups, Adult supervision is required for 13 & under and we must have the specific contact info (mobile phone) for parents who are not present.
Know Before You Book
- Strict weight limit of 275 pounds and minimum age of 6 years old.
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure!
- Participants must be 18 years old to drive an ATV and provide a valid driver's license.
- Younger riders can be a passenger.
- You will get dirty! Wear clothing that can get messy and leave the valuables behind
- Clothing restrictions:
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- There is no smoking on the tour.
- Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.
- Coral Crater Adventure Park, 91-1780 Midway St. Kapolei, HI 96707
- Waikiki to H1, H1 West to Exit 2.
- Left turn onto Fort Barrette Rd.
- Turn left onto Roosevelt Ave.
- Right onto Midway St., Entrance on the Right
Frequently Asked Questions
To participate in this activity everyone must be at least 6 years old and weigh under 275 lbs.
Participants must be at least 4’6″ to naviagte the course independently. Those under 4’6″ and at least 6 years old can still participate but must be accompanied on the course by a paid adult.
Guests between 40 – 50 lb. and at least 6 years old can still participate but may be required to ride the zipline tandem with a guide.
Participants must be 18 years old to drive an ATV and provide a valid driver’s license.
Younger riders can be a passenger.
People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.
We are an outdoor facility so dress for the weather. We operate rain or shine. Please wear closed toed shoes for all activities. We include all the essential gear (helmets, harnesses, etc.) for each activity in the activity cost.
24 Hours notice is required to receive a FULL REFUND. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund.
No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.