Zipline Tours >
Ocean Swim at Secret Beach
Secret Island Beach is one of of the few secluded beaches on Oahu and an ideal place to relax and spend the day. There is plenty of water sports equipment to use at your leisure for a fun-filled beach day of kayaking, canoe riding, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling, beach volleyball, badminton, ping pong, and horseshoes.
Or, just relax and read a book in a hammock under a palm tree.
Does someone in your party want to skip the zipline? No problem. They can have a fun day on the Oahu Beach Adventure at Secret Island while you enjoy the zipline tour. Or perhaps you booked the Zip ‘n’ Dip and they want to join you for the beach portion of the tour. We can make that happen. Simply choose the 11:30am option and they will meet up with you after your zipline adventure.
Secret Island Beach is a perfect place to chill out and take advantage of all the water sports equipment. This activity lasts three wonderful hours.
After checking in at the Kualoa Visitor Center, you’ll be driven to the dock where a double-hulled canoe boat awaits. After a ride across an ancient Hawaiian fishpond, you’ll arrive at Secret Island Beach. Once there, your time is spent as you please.
Bring your sunscreen, swim suit, towel and camera for a fun-filled beach day of kayaking, canoe riding, stand-up paddle boarding (SUP), beach volleyball, table tennis, horseshoes or a ride on our glass-bottom boat. Some people choose instead to simply read a book in one of the comfortable hammocks set up under the swaying palm trees.
There are showers and changing rooms on Secret Island so bring a change of clothes and a towel if you’re planning to take a dip in the ocean.
This is the best opportunity to have a Hawaii beach adventure and try kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding (SUP), and to get out of Waikiki to see one of Oahu’s spectacular beaches.
Know Before You Book
- Don’t forget to bring your sunscreen, swim suit, towel, and camera.
- Showers and changing rooms are available on Secret Island so bring a change of clothes and a towel if you’re planning to take a dip in the ocean.
- You can bring your own drinks and snacks if you want as well.
- Kualoa Ranch, 49-560 Kamehameha Hwy. Kaneohe, HI 96744
- Kualoa is just 45 minutes from Waikiki.
- Take the H-1 Freeway west to the Likelike Highway, Route #63.
- Proceed up the Likelike Highway and through the Wilson Tunnel.
- Descend towards Kaneohe town and exit onto Kahekili Highway, Route #83, heading north.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation.
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
No disclaimer available