Zipline Tours >
Aerial Adventure Tower
With this Aerial Adventure Tower package, visitors of all ages can test their tolerance for heights while enjoying breathtaking, eye-level views of the full green canopies of Hawaii’s lush forestry.
Vacations should be about having the maximum amount of fun, regardless of how you do it. So long as you’re safe, there’s no reason to limit yourself to the standard travel activity of site seeing. Why not combine experiencing the beauty of Oahu with a test of endurance all in one exciting adventure in the sky?
An Aerial Challenge Course
Sure, you can bask in the warm glow of the sun and gaze off into the distance at the top of the tower, but let’s be real – who can resist feeling like a kid again on this incredible aerial obstacle course. Every inch of this towering wooden structure begs to be tackled, from the rocky rope bridges to the vertical climbing wall. Viewing platforms give you a moment to rest and collect yourself while enjoying the beauty of Oahu’s rich, green environment.
Don’t expect to take much of a break because the moment you spot the next challenge, your need for more thrills will kick in and you’ll be on the move again!
Outside of being an incredible source of fun and adventure, the Aerial Adventure Tower lets you test yourself. Have a crippling fear of heights? What better place than the tropical paradise of Oahu to try and best your deepest fears? On the Aerial Adventure Tower, you’re in great hands and can expect maximum safety, so get up there and get lost in the joy of swinging, climbing, and just feeling like a kid again.
During your 2-hour experience on the Aerial Adventure Tower, don’t limit yourself! Push yourself to ensure you make the most of your experience in this tower of adventure.
While the kids may not be so enthralled by what you can see from the Aerial Tower, you can take a moment and enjoy the view. You’ll find yourself surrounded by a vast variety of different foliage and towering trees. Expect to see curious wildlife slinking around the trees nearby.
While it’s best to leave valuables off of the Aerial Adventure Tower, you should bring a cheap disposable camera to capture these breathtaking views.
What to Expect
With access to the Aerial Adventure Tower, you’ll get 2-hours of fun and excitement in a safe and secure setting. Obstacle courses and challenges are rigged for maximum safety so you can worry more about the fun and less about the “What ifs…”
Know Before You Book
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure!
- Clothing restrictions:
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- There is no smoking on the tour.
- Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.
- Coral Crater Adventure Park, 91-1780 Midway St. Kapolei, HI 96707
- Waikiki to H1, H1 West to Exit 2.
- Left turn onto Fort Barrette Rd.
- Turn left onto Roosevelt Ave.
- Right onto Midway St., Entrance on the Right
Frequently Asked Questions
To participate in this activity everyone must be at least 6 years old and weigh under 275 lbs.
People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.
We are an outdoor facility so dress for the weather. We operate rain or shine. Please wear closed toed shoes for all activities. We include all the essential gear (helmets, harnesses, etc.) for each activity in the activity cost.
24 Hours notice is required to receive a FULL REFUND. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund.
No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them.