Zipline Tours >
ATV Off-Road Adventure (Seats 2)
Come out and experience the brand new fleet of side by side ATV’s, and find out why Coral Crater has become the most exciting adventure attraction on the West side of Oahu in recent years.
Your professional driver/guide will lead the tour in a pilot ATV and take you around a customized track through the forested grounds of the crater. But this is not your ordinary guided tour! Hang on tight as you kick up dirt and pick up some speed as you learn some basic off-road techniques, and then take what you’ve learned to the technical course where you can practice your skills.
These are Side-by-Side ATV’s and the tour is designed to have a point in time where you can switch drivers so you’ll not only get to experience driving these awesome ATV’s, but you’ll also enjoy the thrill of being a passenger! If you’d like your own ATV for the entire tour, there is a single supplement option available.
Be prepared to get a little dusty and dirty on this trip! We recommend you bring a face covering like a bandana to keep the dust out of your nose/mouth. Coral Crater does provide you with goggles. Things can get muddy after it rains so keep that in mind when you’re picking out your outfit for the day!
The minimum age to DRIVE is 18. The driver must have a valid US or international Driver’s License. NO exceptions. Minimum age to be a passenger is 6 years old.
Know Before You Book
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure!
- Participants must be 18 years old to drive an ATV and provide a valid driver's license.
- You will get dirty! Wear clothing that can get messy and leave the valuables behind
- Clothing restrictions:
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- There is no smoking on the tour.
- Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.
- Coral Crater Adventure Park, 91-1780 Midway St. Kapolei, HI 96707
- Waikiki to H1, H1 West to Exit 2.
- Left turn onto Fort Barrette Rd.
- Turn left onto Roosevelt Ave.
- Right onto Midway St., Entrance on the Right
Frequently Asked Questions
Minimum weight: 40 lbs.
Maximum weight: 275 lbs per person. NO EXCEPTIONS
Maximum height: 6’4″. Those over this height may be cramped and uncomfortable.
Minimum age: 18 years old to drive NO EXCEPTIONS with valid driver’s license, 6 years old to ride as a passenger.
Maximum capacity per tour: 6 guests total. 2 people per ATV. 3 ATV’s.
People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.
We are an outdoor facility so dress for the weather. We operate rain or shine. Please wear closed toed shoes for all activities. We include all the essential gear (helmets, harnesses, etc.) for each activity in the activity cost. Chances of getting dirty on ATV are high so bring a change of clothes, towels and ponchos if you’re heading out to dinner afterwards!
24 Hours notice is required to receive a FULL REFUND. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund.
No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them.