Glow Stick Night Zip
As you enjoy the beautiful sunset in West Oahu, the second half of the Zipline tour will have you flying through the night sky, experiencing a truly unique experience not only to the Hawaiian Islands but also to Zipline tours around the world.
100% Refund Policy
24 Hours notice is required to receive a FULL REFUND. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund.
No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
To participate in this activity everyone must be at least 6 years old and weigh under 275 lbs.
Guests between 40 - 60 lb. and at least 6 years old can still participate but may be required to ride tandem with a guide.
People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.
Q: What if my son is under 80lbs? He's 75lb.
A: Yes. We can help him meet the weight requirement by wearing a body weight, backpack or going tandem with a guide.
Q: I would like to book the Adventure Tower this weekend to celebrate my son's birthday. I have two children who are under 4'6", do I have to purchase 2 guides or can I just go with 1? Second question...My daughter is about 56 pounds, will she be able to go on the Adventure Tower? Thank you!
A: One guide is able to assist 3 children at a time, so you will only need one. Please note that if you or someone else in your party are participating , you are able to assist your children without an additional guide.
Our tour begins just before sunset when you'll experience the first half of our Zipline tour and enjoy the sites as you familiarize yourself with the lay of the land. Where else can you experience zipping through the darkness? Only here at Coral Crater!
- Experience ziplining in the dark - a whole new thrill
- See the sunset from above the trees
- Enjoy some sweet treats by the campfire
- Spend time with friends and family-or that special someone-on the beautiful leeward side of Oahu
No upgrades available
- 6–ziplines at sunset and under the night stars
- 50 foot 'freaky' free fall
- All safety equipment and instruction
- Highly-trained staff to guide you
- Campfire under the stars
Night Zipline Video
So you've done the Luau thing, gone to crowded restaurants, and stayed in with take out. Time to come out to Coral Crater Adventure Park for our popular night time Zipline adventure! You'll experience a truly unique and unforgettable experience that will undoubtedly be the most lasting memory of your Hawaiian vacation.
Finish off this amazing tour by stepping off into the darkness from our 50 foot Freefall. Make the hair on the back of your neck stand up as you experience the feeling of a short freefall, then being slowly lowered to the ground from our state of the art auto-belay using magnetic braking technology. This is truly a leap of faith that will provide you with a thrilling end to your evening!
Unwind at a campfire with s’mores (included) and have some laughs with your new friends as you revisit the highlights of your evening.
Rest easy knowing our professional guides will be with you every step of the way. We limit our tour sizes to make sure that each and every guest has a personalized experience and the attention they deserve in order to leave our park with a huge smile on their faces!
Zipline Safety & Waiver Information:
All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Safety is our number one priority. Our harnesses, helmets, and double-locking clips are state of the art equipment that guarantees complete safety. When you are not on the zipline, you will be clipped into the static line at all times. Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system, which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity. These systems are tried and true to life-safe standards. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Know before you book:
- We advise your group to eat dinner before taking this adventure.
- Wear closed toed shoes. No flip flops or sandals are allowed.
- The adventure lasts about 3 hours.
- Guests must weigh between 40 and 275 lbs.
- Guests must be at least 6 years old.
- Dress comfortably. Skirts or dresses are not recommended.
- Tie up long hair and do not wear any large jewelry.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt - it can get chilly after the sun goes down.
- All guests must sign a waiver. You can fill out your waiver form online prior to your visit.