Koloa Kauai Longest Zipline
Fly over the stunning landscapes of Kauai on Hawaii's original headfirst zipline!
100% Refund Policy
- Cancellations outside of 24 hours are free of charge.
- Cancellations inside of 24 hours will be charged 50% of tour price.
- No shows for tours are charged 100% of tour price.
- No refunds will be given for adults or children who do not complete the tour.
- Groups of 8 or more are subject to a 50% deposit and a 72 hour cancellation policy.
- Rain or shine we still zipline!
All information collected through areas such as product orders, requests for information, feedback, or registrations is not shared with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your transaction.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to zipline.
- Minimum age of participants is 7 years old. Children between 7-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- For the safety of our guides and guests, all participants must weigh less than 270 lbs. The tandem zipline weight cannot exceed a combined weight of 280lbs. Those who fall outside the weight range will not be allowed to ride.
- Tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions and recent bone/joint injuries or back issues.
- Guests with bee allergies should bring their Epi-pens if needed
- All minors must be accompanied on tour by a parent or legal guardian.
• Minimum age to participate is 7 years old accompanied by an adult (parent or guardian)
• All minors must be accompanied by parent or guardian
• All bookings must be made by adults age 18 and over
• People with back problems, recent surgeries, bone/joint problems, and or heart conditions
• Weight limit 280lbs
• No pregnancies
• Maximum 12 people for a tour
• Tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Smoking and alcoholic beverages not permitted on tour
Ever wonder what it must be like for Superman as he soars high in the air? Did you know it’s a view you, too, can enjoy? With Koloa Zipline’s premier zipline tour, you can finally find out what it’s like to fly over the stunning landscapes of Kauai on Hawaii’s original headfirst zipline!
- 8 Ziplines on Kauai's and its longest
- 3 of the longest ziplines including Waita zipline (1/2 mile)
- 2 forest hikes that are 400ft
- Incredible beauty of Kauai's south shore
No upgrades available
8 lines and lasts approximately 3.5 hours
3 of the longest lines on island including the Waita zipline (1/2 mile)
Tandem ziplining, your choice of harness, handlebar pulleys, sunset ziplining, Ground School, and Aerobatics.
Kauai's Longest Zipline
Koloa Zipline isn’t your average course on Kauai; this excursion takes you down eight thrilling lines, including three of the longest on the island! Each line, from the moment you step off the platform, features its own exciting view of the Garden Isle.
The 3.5-hour tour is a breathtaking experience from start to finish. For visitors who aren’t used to ziplining, the tour starts off with a fun learning session to ensure everyone is comfortable before strapping in for the real deal. The Ground School gets you familiar with the equipment and teaches you how to handle the harness and handlebar pulleys so you can relax and truly enjoy the experience.
Want to get fancy down each of the eight lines, including the half-mile-long Waita line? The Ground School shows you how to perform zipline “aerobatics” in Koloa Zipline’s Flyin’ Kauaian harness. The specially-made harness lets you soar hands-free like a superhero, and in many other exciting positions for a safe ride that’s sure to get your adrenaline pumping!
No matter how you decide to enjoy this thrill ride, you do it against the backdrop of the stunning South Shore of Kauai. When you launch from the first platform, you head toward the 22,000 acres of the first sugar plantation in Hawaii. It’s a bit of history mixed in with the high-flying excitement that shows just how important Kauai was in the history of the Hawaiian Islands.
Want to experience ziplining with someone close to you? Koloa Zipline is the only place on Kauai with tandem ziplining. So long as you weigh less than 280 pounds total, you can strap in, one in front of the other, and create a memory you'll never forget.
For an extra-romantic look at Kauai, consider a sunset zipline tour. Launch at dusk, while the sun dips below the island’s uneven landscape and gives way to a breathtaking purple and red sky. Though shadows may hide some of the island’s features, the sunset zip is a must-try experience for all visitors to Kauai for the mix of serenity and exhilaration that it offers!
Know before you book:
- Koloa Zipline operates 6 days a week - Closed on Sundays. Rain or shine we still zipline.
- Times are seasonal and may change slightly. Check the booking calendar for current availability.
- Check-in at our retail store in KOLOA 30 minutes before your scheduled tour time. From there, you will be given directions to drive to the base yard where you will be outfitted with your gear and begin your adventure.
- Tour consists of 8 ziplines. Guests receive locally made snacks from Anahola Granola, Juice, and water. Please be aware of food allergies and/or sensitivities.
- Tours are limited to 12 guests to ensure personal attention. During peak season please make your reservations in advance to assure your space.
- Shirts with sleeves (tank tops are not recommended).
- Knee length shorts or pants.
- Jacket to be on the safe side (optional but best to bring).
- Sturdy closed toe shoes are required. Sneakers and boots are ideal. Slip-ons like Crocs are not allowed.
- Guests can bring a backpack for personal items (camera, water etc..). Affordable, lightweight packs are available for purchase upon check-in. All guests are responsible for the items they bring on the tour.
- Camera and Video cameras (we are not responsible for lost or damaged personal items)