Zipline Tours >
Kapalua Zipline (6 Line)
The epic zipline tour starts at the mountain outpost, showcasing vast panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and the volcanic slopes of West Maui Mountains. Kapalua Ziplines exclusively delivers Maui’s only ALL-DUAL zip line course, where guests soar side-by-side on 2 miles of zip line cables over a tropical rainforest. From traversing the longest suspension bridge in Hawaii to ziplining at speeds up to 55 mph, you’re sure to have one of the best days of your life with our Kapalua Ziplines crew!
High above Kapalua Resort on the slopes of the West Maui Mountains lies the "Mountain Outpost", the center of activity for the zipline tours and other exciting challenges offered by Kapalua Ziplines The Mountain Outpost features nearly two miles of parallel zipping action! The Mountain Outpost also features a 360' suspension bridge, the longest and highest in Hawaii.
The zip lines are the big attraction here, and their lines are LONG. The entire course measures out at 9190 feet of line ... times TWO! Each line is actually two lines running parallel to each other. These parallel lines offer partners the chance to zip at exactly the same time and yield great photo and video opportunities while soaring through the air! When you add it all up, Kapalua Adventures has over 18,000 feet of zip lines!
All adventures begin at the Kapalua Zipline location at 500 Office Road, which is next to the Honolua Store in the heart of Kapalua Resort. Here you will get set up with your gear and then participants ride a 4 wheel drive vehicle up to the Mountain Outpost and the start of your tour.
- 1000 feet
- 750 feet
- 2,300 feet
- 850 feet
- 1,900 feet
- 850 feet
Know Before You Book
- Children must be at least 10 years old, 60lbs and 4 feet tall to zipline.
- Wear comfortable clothes and fully closed-toe shoes required
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended.
- Temperatures can be a few degrees cooler on the mountain. Rain gear will be provided if needed.
- This is an outdoor activity, so guests allergic to insect stings should bring appropriate medication.
- Kapalua Ziplines, 500 Office Rd Lahaina, HI 96761
- Take Honoapiilani Highway/HI-30 north for approximately 11 miles.
- Driving north, the ocean will be on your left. You will drive past the Kaanapali resort.
- As you near Kapalua, you will see a resort sign and sign for Office Road. At the crest of the hill, turn left onto Office Road and you have arrived.
- Aloha! Please allow approximately 20 minutes for driving.
Frequently Asked Questions
The maximum weight for ziplining is 250 pounds. No exceptions. The minimum weight for ziplining is 60 pounds and you must be at least 4 feet tall. Weigh-ins are mandatory and refunds are not provided if you do not fall into this weight and height range.
Guests must be at least 10 years old to zipline. Adults must accompany on tour children ages 10-17.
For a 100% refund, cancellations and changes must be made at least 48 hours prior to tour time. If you need to cancel due to illness or medical emergency, we require a doctor’s note from a local Maui doctor/clinic in order to process a full refund. Our tours run RAIN or SHINE. We do not refund for inclement weather, however, we do provide rain jackets when needed. – We will cancel tours in the event of extreme high winds, thunder and lightning. We will reschedule your tour or refund the proportion of your tour not completed.
We only use the information we collect about you to process tour reservations that you place with us, and to provide excellent customer service during your vacation to Hawaii.
Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline.
Guests must not scuba dive within 24 hours before the tour.