Jungle Zipline Maui - 8 Zips
The 8-Line course is an unforgettable, exhilarating trip through paradise that will have you yelling at the top of your lungs, marveling at the islands beauty, and feeling good about the decisions you made to get to this point.
100% Refund Policy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We only use the information we collect about you to process tour reservations that you place with us, and to provide excellent customer service during your vacation to Hawaii.
If a child is under 45 to 49 lbs they will need to ride tandem and it is the regular $135 plus tax rate.
Weight restrictions: 50 lbs. but no more than 250 lbs.Customers are weighed on site. If you are outside the limits there is NO Refund.
Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity.
Customers with serious neck, back, joint injuries, or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
No FAQs available
Who needs “50 shades of whatever” when you have “8 lines of zipping?”
OK, that was really corny, even for us. But you’ll forgive us once you’re strapped into your safety harness and sent soaring over the dense greenery of Maui's beautiful North Shore! This 7-Line Tour is the pinnacle of excitement and thrills as you enjoy two hours of high-flying fun through the jungles of Maui.
- Zipline through beautiful Maui forrest
- Thrilling zipline 50 ft high & 30 mph
- Light snack and Refreshment
- State-of-the-art safety system
No upsells available
- 8 ziplines totaling 5,100 feet in length
- 85 feet tree to tree suspension bridge
- Quick Jump freefall ride
- Explore our Eco Park after the tour
- Snacks and refreshments are provided
- Cruise at speeds up to 30 miles per hour
- Test your bravery over 2 sky bridges
- Tandem zipline for kids is available
Maui Jungle Zipline
It’s a veritable swirl of excitement from the moment you strap in to the state-of-the-art safety system and soar over the unsoiled landscape.
There is so much to see on each leg of the 8-Line tour! Be sure to take note of the acres of indigenous Hawaiian plant life that’s been preserved and propagated for the enjoyment of all. Learn about the taro plant, which is the basis of the staple Hawaiian dish known as poi.
With so much to see, you shouldn't have to worry about the technical aspects of your ride. Jungle Ziplines goes to great lengths to ensure you’re perfectly secure on your tour. That includes magnetic brakes that do the work for you, a top-quality harness, a 26,000 lb cable capacity, and thorough safety inspections performed daily, monthly, and yearly. You can also take comfort in knowing that all of the guides who help you on your high-flying journey have gone through an extensive training course and passed written and field exams.
All of that excitement can take a lot out of you, especially when you add two swinging bridges and three tree platforms that offer additional views of the island, so snacks and refreshments are provided.
All riders must be able to walk up a flight of stairs. For the safety of you and other guests, you must wear closed-toed athletic or hiking shoes. Any footwear that can slip off is not allowed.
Know before you book:
- Minimum age for ziplining is 6 years old.
- Weight restrictions: minimum 50 lbs. and maximum 250 lbs. These limits are strictly enforced for your own safety. Customers are weighed on site. If they are outside the limits there is no refund.
- Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity.
- Customers with serious neck, back, joint injuries, or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
- It is strongly recommended that anyone who has had recent surgery-especially on their ankles, knees, or back-should not participate in this tour.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline.
- There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use permitted at any time prior to, or during, the zipline runs.
- Guests must be able to walk up a flight of stairs and walk a short distance over uneven terrain.