Six Zipline Adventure
100% Refund Policy
24 Hours notice is required to receive a full refund. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund.
No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
No policy available
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
If you’re going to do something fun, do it in abundance and if you’re going to experience something adventurous, don’t just experience it once! At least, that’s the mantra behind this jam-packed ziplining experience on the beautiful island of Oahu.
* Must show valid Hawaii or Military identification
- 2 hours of Hawaiian Zipline fun
- Zipline Speeds up to 35 mph
- Optional laser gun rental for Kids or Adults
All the safety equipment you will need to have a fun and safe adventure.
Coral Crater Adventure Park Video
If you’re going to do something fun, do it in abundance and if you’re going to experience something adventurous, don’t just experience it once! At least, that’s the mantra behind this jam-packed ziplining experience on the beautiful island of Oahu. Rather than enjoy just one zipline course, you’ll embark on a lengthy journey that spans six different lines, providing you with an amazing range of views across Oahu.
From the very first line to the very last platform, this six zipline adventure provides exhilarating thrills that one wont easily forget!
Six Lines, Six Adventures
Forget the flags, if you’re going to have six of anything, let it have something to do with ziplining! Embarking on a zipline journey is exciting on its own, but when you considering doing it five extra times, your day suddenly starts to look up.
Each course is a family friendly experience, perfect for anyone looking to tackle their fear of heights, enjoy a completely freeing experience, or just wants to see an entirely different viewpoint of Oahu. Children, adults, couples – all are welcome on this unbeatable adventure.
Each of the six ziplines range from 300 to 900’ long, coursing over and through Oahu’s thickest jungles. As you make your way form platform to platform, you may find the views changing a little, but whether you’re looking out at the golden coast, the sparkling horizon, or the thick greenery that coats the island, you’ll be seeing nothing but the best aspects of Oahu.
The Perks and Benefits
As if the views and experience weren’t enough to make this a worthwhile expedition, there’s more to sweeten the pot. What makes our six zipline experience so family friendly is not just that we say it is, but our state-of-the-art zipline rig. Offering the most modern in zipline braking systems, zipliners are free to truly enjoy the feeling of being free. Arms spread out, hands clutching a camera – whatever you’re comfortable with within safety limits, you can do without having to worry about controlling your braking speed.
Can It get Better?
Of course it can!
If you want to amplify the fun of your ziplining experience, just sign up for the laser gun experience. Equipped with a M4 replica laser rifle, zipliners will set off on the same zipline experience, except with the goal in mind to fire at targets that zoom on past. See how quick you are on the draw and try to beat the score of everyone in your party for supreme bragging rights.
The Nitty Gritty
While we’re all about the fun, there are a few things to keep in mind.
Children must meet a minimum weight requirement of 40 lbs
Guests between 40 and 60 lbs and at least 6 years old may need to ride tandem with a guide
For optimum safety, guests must be under 275 lbs
All riders are required to wear closed-toed shoes
Any guests that is pregnant, has recently had major surgery, or is mentally or physically handicapped in such a way that it impedes with the necessary mental and physical tasks of ziplining are not allowed on the course.
No impaired guests will be admitted to the zipline tour.
Know before you book:
- All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure! And closed toed shoes are a must!
- To participate in this activity everyone must be at least 6 years old and weigh under 275 lbs.
- Guests between 40 - 60 lb. and at least 6 years old can still participate but may be required to ride tandem with a guide.
- Clothing restrictions: All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- There is no smoking on the tour.
- People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.
- Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.