Jungle Zipline Maui - 5 Zips
Get ready to embark on this 1.5-hour adventure down five breathtaking ziplines!
100% Refund Policy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We only use the information we collect about you to process tour reservations that you place with us, and to provide excellent customer service during your vacation to Hawaii.
Weight restrictions: 50 lbs. but no more than 250 lbs.Customers are weighed on site. If you are outside the limits there is NO Refund.
Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity.
Customers with serious neck, back, joint injuries, or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
No FAQs available
People come to Maui from all over the world to make new memories, and some of the best memories include soaring down five ziplines over the dense and vibrant greenery of the Valley Isle. If that sounds like the kind of memory you want to create, then get ready to embark on this 1.5-hour adventure down five breathtaking ziplines! That’s five rushes of pure adrenaline-fueled fun.
- Zipline through beautiful Maui forest
- Thrilling zipline 50 ft high & 30 mph
- Light snack and Refreshment
- State-of-the-art safety system
No upsells available
- 5 ziplines totaling 3,600 feet in length
- Snacks and refreshments are provided
- Cruise at speeds up to 30 miles per hour
- Test your bravery over 1 sky bridge
- Tandem zipline for kids is available
Maui Jungle Zipline
As if the ziplines weren’t enough to get your blood pumping, the 5-Line tour also takes you across a swinging bridge and lets you take in the scenery from three different tree platforms. Don't forget your camera! There’s so much to take in that you’re going to want pictures of everything to show your sure-to-be-envious friends and family back home.
All that green you're flying over is part of a conservation project connected to the zipline. As you’re zooming over the North Shore of Maui’s rich ecosystem, you get a glimpse of the indigenous plant life that includes taro—a plant sacred to the Hawaiians that's also where poi comes from—and 1.5 acres of pahole fern. That’s not even including the long-distance views you get of Maui’s stunning natural beauty shimmering beneath the warm tropical sun.
Even if this is your first zipline experience, you can feel secure, knowing you’re in good hands. All of the friendly guides are thoroughly trained and have passed written and field exams, as well as taking part in frequent refresher courses. Backing them is a state-of-the-art zipline system that features self-regulating brakes that are inspected regularly. Leave the safety concerns to the experts, while you just relax and enjoy the scenery rushing past.
Any outdoor adventure is bound to take a lot out of you, so snacks and refreshments are provided so you have the energy to enjoy exploring the tropical grounds.
Know before you book:
- Minimum age for ziplining is 6 years old.
- Weight restrictions: minimum 50 lbs. and maximum 250 lbs. These limits are strictly enforced for your own safety. Customers are weighed on site. If they are outside the limits there is no refund.
- Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity.
- Customers with serious neck, back, joint injuries, or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
- It is strongly recommended that anyone who has had recent surgery-especially on their ankles, knees, or back-should not participate in this tour.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline.
- There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use permitted at any time prior to, or during, the zipline runs.
- Guests must be able to walk up a flight of stairs and walk a short distance over uneven terrain.