Pi'iholo 5-Zipline Premier Tour
Come on out and check out Mauis most popular Zipline Tour! Enjoy Mauis Longest side-by-side Zipline at over half a mile long as well as 4 other equally spectacular runs!
100% Refund Policy
For a 100% refund, cancellations and changes must be made at least 48 hours prior to tour date.
No refund for cancellations or reschedules within the last 48 hours prior to tour date.
No-shows will be charged 100% fee.
We only use the information we collect about you to process tour reservations that you place with us, and to provide excellent customer service during your vacation to Hawaii.
Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline.
Guests must not scuba dive within 24 hours before the tour.
No FAQs available
Come join our Ohana at Pi’iholo Ranch Adventures on Maui where you’ll experience the most incredible views as you Zipline around our property. The 5 Line Premier Tour is our most popular option and will give you a full zipline adventure while enjoying scenic upcountry views.
- Experience some of Mauis most beautiful landscapes from above
- Zip down lines up to half a mile long and 600 ft above the ground
- Enjoy panoramic views of mountains and sea
- Ride side by side
No upgrades available
- 5 Line side-by-side Ziplining!
- Grand finale Zip is more than half a mile long and at times 600 feet high!
- 360-degree sweeping upcountry Maui views
- Walk-Alongs possible for non-zippers ($25)
Amazing Views of Maui
Whether you’re looking to check ziplining off your bucket list, or are already a seasoned zipliner looking for a unique adventure, the 5 line Premier Tour at Pi’iholo Ranch in Makawao, Maui is the place to be!
Over the course of the 3 hour fully guided tour led by professionally trained guides, you’ll experience Maui in all its lush glory. You’ll soar high above the Ranch, zipping to the base of Pi’iholo Hill where a Ranch vehicle will drive you to the top. The grand finale is where you’ll find Maui’s longest side-by-side zipline which measures OVER half a mile long! That’s so long you’ll have the chance to soak in the scenery and truly enjoy the ride as you fly 600 feet high at times.
Don’t want to zip but want to join your group on this epic adventure? It’s possible to walk-along for $25 per person plus tax. Just select the walk-along option on the next page.
Know before you book:
- Minimum age of 8 years old to participate.
- Guests must weigh between 75 lbs and 275 lbs. Weight limits are strictly enforced, and each guest will be weighed at check in.
- Please dress comfortably in pants or longer shorts.
- Closed shoes are required.
- If you have long hair, tie it back.
- Guests who want to come along but don't wish to ride the ziplines can choose a walk-along option.