Zipline Tours >
Umauma Falls Zip & Waterfall Dip
Umauma Falls Zipline features 9 long lines with 2 MILES of spectacular ziping. You’ll fly over 14 waterfalls and panoramic ocean views. The first 4 lines are also dual lines so you’ll be able to zip side by side with someone from your party! The adventure continues with an hour long play session the in the falls where you can swim, kayak and jump in the the 70 foot deep pool.
You’ll enjoy the main attraction of all 9 Ziplines first before the second part of this tour where you’ll cool off in the refreshingly clear river. Please check out our Zipline description where you’ll learn more about what to expect on Hawaii’s best Zipline tour 7 years in a row.
After the Zipline Adventure, you can choose your own river adventures and extend your time on the private grounds of Umauma Falls. Ever want to try stand up paddle boarding? Here’s your chance! Is kayaking your thing? That’s another exciting option! Just want to relax and swim next to a waterfall for your instagram shots? You’ve come to the right place!
A delicious lunch is provided so you won’t have to worry about leaving hungry. This is a solid half day tour and we guarantee you’ll leave with your thirst for adventure quenched.
Know Before You Book
- Duration: Our Zipline tours generally last somewhere between 1.5 to 3 hours.
- The tour length varies for each tour. Instruction and travel time can add some additional time for each tour.
- No experience necessary
- Ages 4 yrs. and up. Weight: 35 lbs. min 275 lbs. max
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours run rain or shine. Rain-wear will be provided in the event of wet weather.
- Closed-toe footwear, such as sneakers of hiking boots required. Be sure to tie back long hair. Glasses should be secured with a strap. Make sure you remove any sharp objects from your pockets.
- Moderate advanced physical activity must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs and walk for short distances.
- Pregnant women and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.
- Umauma Experience, 31-313 Old Mamalahoa Hwy Hakalau, HI 96710
- Take HI-19 North of Hilo for 14 miles to Leopolino Rd. Turn Left
- Leopolino turns into Old Camp Rd/Old Mamalahoa Hwy.
- You'll see a steep concrete driveway with an overhead wooden sign reading "The Umauma Experience".
- Turn up the drive and the Visitor Center will be at the top on the right.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most everyone will enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime thrills of ziplining, but some weight restrictions, minimum 35 pounds maximum 275, age minimum 4 years old, do apply – remember to inquire about these restrictions when booking your reservation. People who have a history of a neck or back injury, or women who are pregnant may not participate. Ages 4-12 must be accompanied by a guardian, 13-17 the guardian must be present on property.
Closed-toe footwear, such as sneakers of hiking boots should be worn. Be sure to tie back long hair. Glasses should be secured with a strap. Make sure you remove any sharp objects from your pockets. Bring a bathing suit and sunscreen for the swimming portion of the tour.
We have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel for any reason be sure to call and notify us 24-hours before your scheduled tour. You will then be issued a full refund. If you call within the 24-hours we can possibly reschedule you, but no refund will be issued.
The Umauma Experience is not responsible for lost items so please keep your belongings secured.