Umauma Zip & Waterfall Dip
Triple the fun by adding a kayaking and swimming adventure to the best Zipline in the Hawaiian Islands! Lunch included!
100% Refund Policy
24 hour cancellation policy: Bookings cancelled less than 24 hours before tour time will be charged in full.
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
Umauma Falls Zipline features 9 long lines with 2 MILES of spectacular ziping. You’ll fly over 14 waterfalls and panoramic ocean views. The first 4 lines are also dual lines so you’ll be able to zip side by side with someone from your party! The adventure continues with an hour long play session the in the falls where you can swim, kayak and jump in the the 70 foot deep pool.
- 4 Dual Racing lines
- 9 Spectacular Ziplines
- 14 Beautiful Waterfalls
- Waterfall Picnic Lunch
- 1 Hour of swimming/kayaking
- 2-miles of exhilarating Ziplining!
- Zipline over lava tube and fern grotto
- Cross a Suspension Bridge over a river gorge
- Speeds of up to 65 miles per hour (over 100 km per hour!)
No upgrades available
- Swim at Waterfall
- 200′ suspension bridge
- View of a 100 foot waterfall
- Zip over 2000 feet of river water
- 100′ over a water filled lava tube
- Close up view of the dual waterfall
- Kayaking & Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Turkey, Ham, or Veggie Sandwich with Water or Juice
Umauma Falls Zipline Video
You’ll enjoy the main attraction of all 9 Ziplines first before the second part of this tour where you’ll cool off in the refreshingly clear river. Please check out our Zipline description where you’ll learn more about what to expect on Hawaii’s best Zipline tour 7 years running.
After the Zipline Adventure, you can choose your own river adventures and extend your time on the private grounds of Umauma Falls. Ever want to try stand up paddle boarding? Here’s your chance! Is kayaking your thing? That’s another exciting option! Just want to relax and swim next to a waterfall for your instagram shots? You’ve come to the right place!
A delicious lunch is provided so you won’t have to worry about leaving hungry. This is a solid half day tour and we guarantee you’ll leave with your thirst for adventure quenched.
Know before you book:
- Duration: Our Zipline tours generally last somewhere between 1.5 3 hours.
- The tour length varies for each tour. Instruction and travel time can add some additional time for each tour.
- No experience necessary
- Ages 4 yrs. and up. Weight: 35 lbs. min 275 lbs. max
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours run rain or shine. Rain-wear will be provided in the event of wet weather.
- Closed-toe footwear, such as sneakers of hiking boots required. Be sure to tie back long hair. Glasses should be secured with a strap. Make sure you remove any sharp objects from your pockets.
- Moderate advanced physical activity must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs and walk for short distances.
- Pregnant women and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.