Umauma Falls Zipline
You want the best? You found it at Umauma Falls! Come see for yourself why Umauma Falls Zipline has been rated the best Zipline in Hawaii 7 years in a row.
100% Refund Policy
24 hour cancellation policy: Bookings cancelled less than 24 hours before tour time will be charged in full.
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
Welcome to Umauma Falls Zipline on the Big Island of Hawaii. Umauma Falls features 9 long lines with 2 MILES of spectacular ziping. You’ll fly over 14(!) waterfalls and panoramic ocean views. The first 4 lines are also dual lines so you’ll be able to zip side by side with someone from your party!
- 4 Dual Racing lines
- 9 Spectacular Ziplines (now also available as 4 line tour!)
- 14 Beautiful Waterfalls
- 2-miles of exhilarating Ziplining!
- Zipline over lava tube and fern grotto
- Cross a Suspension Bridge over a river gorge
- Speeds of up to 65 miles per hour (over 100 km per hour!)
- Check in 45 minutes prior to tour time
No upgrades available
- 200′ suspension bridge
- Zip over 2000 feet of river water
- View of a 100 foot waterfall
- 100′ over a water filled lava tube
- Close up view of the dual waterfall
Umauma Falls Zipline Video
The Big Island’s Umauma Falls Zipline has a total of NINE long lines spanning over a total of 2 miles in total length! You’ll zipline over 14 waterfalls and expansive panoramic ocean views.
Things get off to a fun start as you’ll participate on dual, racing zips for the first 4 lines. These ziplines allow you to zip side by side with a group member. Whether that person is a family member, friend, or stranger, you’ll enjoy sharing the moment as you fly through the amazing scenery found on the Hamakua Coast of the island of Hawaii.
Enjoy the bird’s eye view as you fly over roaring waterfalls and find out why Umauma Falls is considered to be the premier destination zipline in all of Hawaii.
On line #2, not only will you enjoy unobstructed views of a 100 foot waterfall, but you’ll also look towards the summit of the sacred Mauna Kea! Most locals have never been lucky enough to see this waterfall and here you are, ziplining over it!
Line #4 is one of the most scenic as you zipline over 2000 feet of river water and many cascades along the river. You truly won’t believe what you are seeing and doing, this is a special trip.
To keep things interesting on your feet, you’ll cross a 200 foot suspension bridge which is over 100 feet above a water filled lava tube and fern grotto on your way to line #5. And at the end of line #7, you’ll get a close up view of our tours namesake, Umauma Falls. You’ll also get to enjoy the view from an exclusive shelter reserved for Zipline guests only.
This is truly a once in a lifetime experience. There are other Zipline parks in Hawaii and on the Big Island, but none will compare to the scenery, speed, and length of ziplines like you’ll find at Umauma Falls Zipline.
Know before you book:
- Duration: Our Zipline tours generally last somewhere between 1.5 -3 hours.
- Check in 45 minutes prior to tour time.
- The tour length varies for each tour. Instruction and travel time can add some additional time for each tour.
- No experience necessary
- Ages 4 yrs. and up. Weight: 35 lbs. min 275 lbs. max
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours run rain or shine. Rain-wear will be provided in the event of wet weather.
- Closed-toe footwear, such as sneakers of hiking boots required. Be sure to tie back long hair. Glasses should be secured with a strap. Make sure you remove any sharp objects from your pockets.
- Moderate advanced physical activity must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs and walk for short distances.
- Pregnant women and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.