Umauma ATV Tour & Waterfall Swim
Kick up some dirt and get down and dirty on this thrilling tour! Do you prefer to stay on the ground and leave the Ziplining to the rest of your family? This tour is perfect for you!
100% Refund Policy
24 hour cancellation policy: Bookings cancelled less than 24 hours before tour time will be charged in full.
No disclaimer available
No FAQs available
The beauty of Umauma can be taken in both in the air and on the ground. Take a guided tour of the scenic grounds and gain an understanding of what the terrain is like on the rugged Hamakua Coast. Please note you must have a valid driver’s license to be able to drive!
- 5.5 mile private course
- Great for all skill levels
- 2 tour times offered daily
- Ride-along with Guide option
- 4x4 ATVs or Side x Side (2-seat or 4-seat)
- Beautiful Waterfalls and Tropical Scenery
- Tons of photo and Instagram opportunities
- Take a break at Umaumas private waterfall and pond where you can swim
No upgrades available
- 75 minute ATV 5.5 mile tour
- 4×4 ATVs or our Side x Side UTVs (2 & 4-seat)
- 45 minute break at Waterfall for Swimming and light local snack
Umauma Falls Deluxe ATV
Take in the stunning views offered by the rugged Hamakua Coast and stay connected to the ground. These views are only available to those who leave the road and head down the (dirt) road less travelled. Choose between our automatic, 4x4 ATVs or our Side x Side UTVs (2 & 4 seat). Allow your professional guide lead you along the course and enjoy the fresh air as you take plenty of photo stops are the most picturesque locations you’ll find in Hawaii!
There is no better way to explore the grounds of Umauma than by kicking up dirt (or mud if you’re lucky!) on this ATV tour. The tour follows a private, 5.5 miles course, with coastal view, waterfalls, and lush tropical scenery along the way.
Take a break at one of the more scenic waterfalls and you’ll have the opportunity to take a dip and enjoy a light local snack which we provide.
The tour ends at “The Pit” where you and your crew, as well as all your new friends from the tour, enjoy a fun group ride around the mound before returning to homebase. If you’re looking to stay on the ground but still get your adrenaline pumping, you’ve found the right tour for you.
Know before you book:
- To drive the Single Driver ATVs, you must be 18 years old or 16 years old and have parental permission.
- To drive the Side by Side ATVs, you must be 21 years old or 18 years old and have parental permission.
- All drivers must have and show a valid Drivers License. A Drivers Permit is not a valid Drivers License.
- Anyone under 16 years old, or anyone without a valid Drivers License will be restricted to a passenger seat on a Side by Side ATV.
- Minimum age for a passenger is 4 years old.
- Weight limits: For drivers: 325 lbs. - For Passengers: 250 lbs.
- ATV tours are not recommended for anyone with neck or back issues or for women who are pregnant. Consult a doctor before booking a tour.
- We do not allow pets to accompany you on the ATV ride.