Kohala Waterfalls Adventure
Kohala means cherished land in Hawaiian. Youre sure to see why when you join us on our exciting Kohala Waterfall Tour. Get up close and personal with Hawaiis lush forest and delight in the beauty of the SEVEN Kohala waterfalls.
100% Refund Policy
• Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation.
• Private tours: Customers will receive a full refund with 72 hours notice of cancellation.
Cancellations within the cancellation period and “no-shows” will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the tour.
I understand that every person in my party will need to sign a participation agreement prior to ziplining. I also confirm that everyone in my party is at least 8 years old and weighs between 70 and 270 lbs.
How much hiking do we do?
There are two short hikes on this tour. The first one is less than 150 yards, the second is about 500 yards.
Is there elevation gain?
Both hikes do have short ascents and descents. The first hike elevation gain is approxmately 90’, the second hike elevation gain is approximately 50’.
What is the water temperature in the pool we swim in?
Water temperature varies by season and the amount of rainfall. Temperatures range between 60 and 70 degrees F.
Join us as we take you on an exclusive hike to the cascading Kohala Waterfalls. This fun-filled excursion features tranquil streams, beautiful scenic coastline views, and awe-striking views of the seven Kohala waterfalls. You can even swim in one if you choose!
- Enjoy a fun off-road ride to the Kohala Waterfalls trailhead
- Embark on a relaxing, guided walk through a private nature reserve
- Get a front row seat to SEVEN exclusive Hawaii waterfalls
- Take a dip in the pool of a cascading waterfall
- Relax with your loved ones during our private picnic lunch complete with views of soaring sea cliffs and remote valleys
No upgrades available
Swim in a private Hawaiian waterfall
Deli style lunch with assorted soft drinks and juices.
Walking sticks, warm wear, towels, day packs and rain ponchos.
Ride in a 6 wheel drive Pinzgauer.
Transportation from most resort areas in Kona and Waikoloa.
Waterfall Adventure Video
What’s on your Hawaii bucket list? Off-roading? A hike in a lush forest? Views of waterfalls? Swimming in a waterfall?? A picnic lunch with views of the ocean? Well, we’ve got you covered with this activity!!
Join us for an exciting hike through the picturesque Kohala forest. This private nature preserve features SEVEN waterfalls for your viewing pleasure. You even have the opportunity to swim in one!
This fun adventure-filled day ends with a relaxing and scenic picnic lunch. Enjoy your meal as you take in the fantastic ocean and valley views that surround you.
Be prepared for a full day of activity, approximately 7-8 hours in total. The terrain along the trail can be uneven or rocky and could also be muddy. We suggest guests bring reusable water bottles, comfortable walking shoes or reef walkers, a bathing suit, and hat. Hikers are also encouraged to wear sunscreen and bring a light jacket or sweatshirt in the event that the weather is cool along the trail.
Know before you book:
- Participants must be 8 years old.
- Weigh between 70 and 270 lbs. Participants will be weighed at check-in.
- Must be able to walk over uneven terrain and handle one short walk up about 25 stairs. This tour is not expectant mothers.
- Guests must wear closed-toe walking shoes. Pants, capris, or knee length shorts are recommended.
- What to Bring & Wear: Closed-toe shoes required. Bring a bathing suit (can be worn under clothes), hat, sunscreen and a light jacket or sweatshirt. Towels will be provided.