6 Ziplines & Oahu Horseback Ride
A perfect land and aerial combination in one tour with lunch and transportation included.
100% Refund Policy
24 Hours notice is required to receive a FULL REFUND. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund.
No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
To participate in this activity everyone must be at least 6 years old and weigh under 275 lbs.
Guests between 40 - 60 lb. and at least 6 years old can still participate but may be required to ride tandem with a guide.
People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.
Q: What if my son is under 80lbs? He's 75lb.
A: Yes. We can help him meet the weight requirement by wearing a body weight, backpack or going tandem with a guide.
Q: I would like to book the Adventure Tower this weekend to celebrate my son's birthday. I have two children who are under 4'6", do I have to purchase 2 guides or can I just go with 1? Second question...My daughter is about 56 pounds, will she be able to go on the Adventure Tower? Thank you!
A: One guide is able to assist 3 children at a time, so you will only need one. Please note that if you or someone else in your party are participating , you are able to assist your children without an additional guide.
Zip and trot your way across the beautiful west side of Oahu with this thrilling combo tour that takes you from a leisurely tour through the Ohikilolo Valley to high-flying excitement at Coral Crater Adventure Park. See a less-visited part Oahu from two different perspectives in a pairing of activities that, when coupled together, can only be described as amazing!
- 2 hours of Hawaiian Zipline fun
- Amazing Views on Incredible Horseback Ride
- 4 option Lunch is included
- Zipline Speeds up to 35 mph
- Up to 60 feet in the air
- All the latest safety equipment (with double harness)
No upgrades available
- 6 Ziplines through a Tropical Forrest
- 90 Minute Horseback Ride
- 4 Option Lunch Provided
- Dual ziplines you can ride forward or backward
- 15 Foot Rappel
- Waikiki Transportation Included
Lunch Menu Options:
- 3 Piece Grilled Chicken served with Rice and Beans, choice of drink and shave ice included.
- 3 Taco meal (asada or chicken) served Rice and Beans, choice of drink and shave ice included.
- Quesadilla plate (vegetarian) served with Rice and Beans, choice of drink and shave ice included.
- Burrito plate (asada or chicken) served with Rice and Beans, choice of drink and shave ice included.
Oahu Horseback Ranch
Coral Crater Adventures - Full Park Video
Only in Hawaii can you fill your day enjoying a scenic horseback ride followed by the adrenaline rush of soaring through the canopies of the lush rainforest! It’s two very different island experiences that will create memories you’re sure to cherish for years to come.
Schedule of Events:
Waikiki pick-up: 9:30am
Horseback Ride: 11am - 12:30pm
Drop at Coral Crater: 1pm
Lunch (included): 1pm - 2pm
6 Zipline Tour: 2pm - 4pm
Waikiki drop off: 5pm (approx.)
Leisurely Horseback Riding
This dual tour starts with the more relaxing experience of a horseback ride through the valley of Ohikilolo. Not only is this the perfect location for a ride, supporting Ohikilolo is also a step in preserving the beauty of West Oahu. This horseback journey is part of Ohikilolo’s ecotourism practice, which strives for minimal impact on the environment and directly benefits natural conservation.
After pick-up in the Waikiki area, you’re taken on a 90-minute adventure on horseback that takes you across some stunning tropical landscapes. The tour provides you with unforgettable, breathtaking views of the natural beauty of Wai’anae, from Ka’ena Point to Makaha Beach, including panoramic views of the crystal blue waters of the Pacific.
Learn about the ancient legends that date back to the earliest days of Hawaii. These tidbits of information help bring the sights you’re exploring to life, and help you better connect to the vibrant landscapes of the island known as the Gathering Place.
The horses for this adventure are expertly trained to provide a comfortable ride, but they each retain their own unique individuality. These incredible animals are just as fascinating as the sights you come across along the way!
The Adrenaline Rush
When the relaxing horseback ride is done, it's time to enjoy a quick ride from Ohikilolo to Coral Crater Adventure Park and the scenery that you’ll soon be flying high over at speeds of up to 35 mph!
Before strapping in for your zipline adventure, dine on a delicious local-style lunch to refuel for the thrills that await.
Professional guides walk you through the ins and outs of ziplining to get you comfortable, then it’s time to strap in and prepare for for your 6-line tour! Cruise down all of Coral Crater’s ziplines, ranging in length from 300 to 900 feet. Watch the beauty of Oahu flying past as the soft, warm air caresses your face. Be sure to bring a camera, because these are some views you won’t want to miss!
Your 6-zipline tour takes approximately two hours as you ride from platform to platform, enjoying breathtaking views every inch of the way!
Know before you book:
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure!
- Horseback Riding Restrictions:
- Max weight capacity is 250 lbs
- Must be 10 years or older to ride
- Clothing Restrictions:
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- There is no smoking on the tour.
- Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.