Zipline Tours >
3 Ziplines @ Coral Crater
For all those who are looking to share a special kind of thrill with their family or friends, Coral Crater Adventure Park has just the thing. Get your fill of adrenaline as you rush down some of the most exciting ziplines on Oahu.
Our signature tour includes our three favorite lines. With a range between 300 and 900 feet, they offer a heart-pounding ride that can reach speeds up to 30mph! Soar high above the magnificent landscapes of Oahu in a safe and fun environment.
Only a short drive from Honolulu, Coral Crater is the most exciting day trip destination for families in search of unforgettable experiences, or couples looking for an adventure they’ll relive over and over again.
Coral Crater is home to some of the most modern and safest ziplines you will find in the islands. All of our ziplines are equipped with an automatic braking system. This means you won’t have to worry about braking or slowing down your ride. Even first-timers get to fully enjoy their experience when technology provides a controlled and safe rush down the line. To make sure you have all the safety equipment needed and no questions are left unanswered, your expert guide will be with you every step of your tour. Treat yourself to this worry-free adventure.
For a safe experience, please make sure to wear closed-toed shoes during your tour. Comfortable clothing such as mid-length shorts or long pants and jogging shoes are ideal. Avoid large jewelry and tie up long hair. Sunblock is advisable, as this is a tropical outdoor activity. Be ready for about 75 minutes of action. See you soon at Coral Crater!
Controlled Speed and Stopping
Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity.
Our expert guides will be with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Zipline Waiver/Tandem Information:
Tandem is Available
Children under the weight of 50 pounds will need to ride tandem with a guide, per safety regulations.
For the waivers form we will need either a parent or guardian who are 18 years and older to sign for the minors. We also do require a guest who is 18 or older to be on tour or at least remain on property while the minor is on tour.
In the case of birthday parties and groups, Adult supervision is required for 13 & under and we must have the specific contact info (mobile phone) for parents who are not present.
Know Before You Book
- Strict weight limit of 275 pounds and minimum age of 6 years old.
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure!
- *Clothing restrictions:
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- There is no smoking on the tour.
- Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.
- Coral Crater Adventure Park, 91-1780 Midway St. Kapolei, HI 96707
- Waikiki to H1, H1 West to Exit 2.
- Left turn onto Fort Barrette Rd.
- Turn left onto Roosevelt Ave.
- Right onto Midway St., Entrance on the Right
Frequently Asked Questions
- The minimum age is 6 to do Ziplining, in addition to the minimum weight of 40 lbs.
- All guests are weighed at check-in. If you are over 275lbs you will not be able to participate and we will not be able to refund you.
- All participants and observers must have a waiver signed. Participants under 18 years old must have a waiver signed by their parent/guardian.
- For safety reasons, we don’t recommend pregnant women participate in any of our tours.
We are an outdoor facility so dress for the weather. We operate rain or shine. Please wear closed toed shoes for all activities. We include all the essential gear (helmets, harnesses, etc.) for each activity in the activity cost.
Crocs are okay as well. We also have a limited supply of water shoes you can purchase at check in.
Bookings cancelled with 24 or more hours notice are refunded in full.
All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
To participate in this activity everyone must be at least 6 years old and weigh under 275 lbs.
Guests between 40 – 60 lb. and at least 6 years old can still participate but may be required to ride tandem with a guide.
People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.