3 Ziplines @ Coral Craters
A fast 60 minute zipline adventure and perfect start to your day.
100% Refund Policy
48 Hours notice is required to receive a FULL REFUND. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund.
No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
To participate in this activity everyone must be at least 6 years old and weigh under 275 lbs.
Guests between 40 - 60 lb. and at least 6 years old can still participate but may be required to ride tandem with a guide.
People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.
Q: What if my son is under 80lbs? He's 75lb.
A: Yes. We can help him meet the weight requirement by wearing a body weight, backpack or going tandem with a guide.
Q: I would like to book the Adventure Tower this weekend to celebrate my son's birthday. I have two children who are under 4'6", do I have to purchase 2 guides or can I just go with 1? Second question...My daughter is about 56 pounds, will she be able to go on the Adventure Tower? Thank you!
A: One guide is able to assist 3 children at a time, so you will only need one. Please note that if you or someone else in your party are participating , you are able to assist your children without an additional guide.
For all those who are looking to share a special kind of thrill with their family or friends, Coral Crater Adventure Park has just the thing. Get your fill of adrenaline as you rush down some of the most exciting ziplines on Oahu.
Our signature tour includes our three favorite lines. With a range between 300 and 900 feet, they offer a heart-pounding ride that can reach speeds up to 30mph! Soar high above the magnificent landscapes of Oahu in a safe and fun environment.
- 60 Minutes of Zipline Fun
- Zipline Speeds up to 30 mph
- Up to 60 feet in the air
No upgrades available
- 3 Ziplines through a Keawe (Hawaiian Hardwood) Forest
- Dual ziplines ride forward or backward
- 15 Foot Rappel
Coral Crater Adventure Full Park Video
Only a short drive from Honolulu, Coral Crater is the most exciting day trip destination for families in search of unforgettable experiences, or couples looking for an adventure they’ll relive over and over again.
Coral Crater is home to some of the most modern and safest ziplines you will find in the islands. All of our ziplines are equipped with an automatic braking system. This means you won’t have to worry about braking or slowing down your ride. Even first-timers get to fully enjoy their experience when technology provides a controlled and safe rush down the line. To make sure you have all the safety equipment needed and no questions are left unanswered, your expert guide will be with you every step of your tour. Treat yourself to this worry-free adventure.
For a safe experience, please make sure to wear closed-toed shoes during your tour. Comfortable clothing such as mid-length shorts or long pants and jogging shoes are ideal. Avoid large jewelry and tie up long hair. Sunblock is advisable, as this is a tropical outdoor activity. Be ready for about 75 minutes of action. See you soon at Coral Crater!
Controlled Speed and Stopping
Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity.
Our expert guides will be with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Zipline Waiver/Tandem Information:
Tandem is Available
*Tandem - Children under the weight of 50 pounds will need to ride tandem with a guide, per safety regulations.
For the waivers form we will need either a parent or guardian who are 18 years and older to sign for the minors. We also do require a guest who is 18 or older to be on tour or at least remain on property while the minor is on tour.
In the case of birthday parties and groups, Adult supervision is required for 13 & under and we must have the specific contact info (mobile phone) for parents who are not present.
Know before you book:
- *Strict weight limit of 275 pounds and minimum age of 6 years old.
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure!
- *Clothing restrictions:
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- There is no smoking on the tour.
- Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.