100% Refund Policy
- Book comfortably knowing that you can cancel for a 100% Full Refund with just 48 hours advance notice. Exceptions apply*
- *Tours with airfare are non-refundable.
- *Groups of 8 or more in the party require 7 days notice.
- *Please look at the cancellation policies for individual tours as they will override cancellation policies on this page.
- Any cancellations or changes made within 48 hours of the activity check-in time are non-refundable. This includes tours booked within this time.
- No-Shows are non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com or through the contact us page. Confirmation number and the name on the reservation must be included. Phone cancellations and voicemails do not qualify for refunds.
- When you purchase a tour it is not confirmed until we send you a confirmation email. Occasionally, the tour operator will have an error in availability and cannot confirm a tour. In such cases, our concierges will work to find you an alternative time or tour.
- Occasionally, Tour operators must cancel a tour for reasons such as weather or safety. In such cases, tours that have not departed will include a full refund. Tours that have begun, but were not completed will be partially refunded. Weather related cancellations are at the discretion of the tour operator.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to be at the check-in/pick-up location at the time scheduled. Failure to check-in at the correct location or the correct time is considered a no-show and will not be rescheduled or refunded.
What happens if the zipline closes for weather or safety reasons?
Tours that have not departed will include a full refund in such cases. Tours that have begun, but were not completed will be partially refunded.
Other Tour Cancellation Policies
Rescheduling is not allowed within 48 hours of the tour. Because this is within the 48 hour cancellation policy, it is non-refundable.
It is the guest’s responsibility to be at the check-in/pick-up location at the time scheduled. Failure to check-in at the correct location or the correct time is considered a no-show and will not be rescheduled or refunded.
Your confirmation email will be sent to you after the tour has booked. The confirmation email contains your pick-up location (if transportation is purchased) and time. If, for any reason, you do not receive the confirmation email, please contact us. If you do not contact us to request a confirmation email, it will be assumed that you have received it and you will be responsible for being at the pick-up location at the specified time.
We reserve the right to change your zipline tour time to another time within 4 hours of your requested time. This prevents you from missing out on an available time. You will see the tour time on the confirmation. Please email us immediately upon receipt if for some reason the scheduled time is not acceptable. The above cancellation policies apply to scheduled times.
Please look at the cancellation policies for individual tours as they will override cancellation policies on this page.